Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Good Things List

Today, I just decided to make a list of the little things I love. Make your own and pin it to your door or something. :)

My Good Things List:
High-Fives
Hoodies
In-tune instruments
Rainy Days
Impulsiveness/Random adventures
Good pianos
Daisies
Cream Puffs
Dancing
Bow-ties
No Shoes
Pasta
Giggles
Cuties/tangerines
Farmer's Markets
Fresh Bread and Produce
Color
Thin Mints
Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows (By Leslie Gore)
Dr. Seuss
A book you can't put down
This piano and color:
I'm. In. Love. Favorite color, favorite thing. <3

Tree Swings
Floppy hats

Oreos
Good Hair days
Quotes
Fresh Herbs and Salsa
Picket Fences
Pictures
Pumpkin Bread
Messy Buns
Sundresses
A tub of ice cream, and spoon (No bowls)
Road-trips
Orange Juice
Fresh Rasberries

HaPpInEsS
-jannallred




No comments:

Post a Comment