Sunday, March 3, 2013

CES Devotional

Sorry I missed again yesterday... I had family all over the place. We had a big family lunch for one of my cousins, a dinner for my brother who recently returned home from his LDS mission in Mexico City, and another dinner tonight just because we always have family dinner on Sundays. Whew, I'm not going to eat for a week. Oh, but then we do it again next week for his homecoming. Then again the next week for my other cousin's farewell, then the next month for my sister's farewell, then AGAIN the next month for my OTHER cousin's farewell. Welcome to the family. Party on. Get fat. Mmmm.

Anyway, I've decided if I'm going to be blogging on Sunday's, it should probably be something that involves Sunday... So, if you didn't get the chance, watch the CES Fireside with Elder Bednar! It's awesome, even if it's for Young Adults. 


I know, I still need to figure out how to get an image to show up with the video link...sorry.

https://www.lds.org/broadcasts/watch/ces-devotionals/2013/03?lang=eng

-Jannallred

No comments:

Post a Comment