Friday, March 15, 2013

MMMMarch

I'm loving this 60 degree March weather. And to make it even better, we had the day off from school. So, I of course went for a hour walk/jog.

As winter just ended, and I don't do much in winter weather, I found myself slightly out of shape. Plus I've never been much of a long distance jogger with endurance in the first place. So it was more of a jog for a block or two, walk, jog for a block or two, walk, etc. The easiest way to do it was when I see a car driving in my direction, I'd jog until I passed it. It was a good workout when I got on the busier roads.

A few blocks from home I ran across two girls selling lemonade. My elder brother (Austy-Poo) says you always have to stop and buy some lemonade from these kids because they're future entrepreneurs. I obviously didn't have any money on me, so I ran home, grabbed some quarters (1 extra for a tip) and walked back to buy to cups of lemonade from them. It made my day just because it was happy, and I'm sure the girls were excited about getting another two dollars.

This summer's challenge:
Stop at every lemonade stand you see. They could turn into millionares someday.

-jannallred

No comments:

Post a Comment