Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thessalonians

For today's spiritual thought, I wanted to share some scriptures I came across in Thessalonians. They may not mean anything to you, but as I had two missionary farewells today (one for my cousin, and one for my sister's best friend that is practically a brother), these scriptures meant something to me today.

Thessalonians 4:9
But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

T. 5:5
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

T. 5:17-25
Are awesome, but I don't want to copy them all in here when you can go find them yourself! If you don't have a King James version of the bible, go to http://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/1-thes?lang=eng

Even better, look/read around for a bit. Why? Because if you want to talk to God, you get on your knees. If you want God to talk to you, you open your scriptures!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Night all.
-Jannallred

No comments:

Post a Comment