Monday, April 1, 2013

A is for April

Another blog (http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com) inspired this idea. It's called "Blogging from A to Z Challenge". The challenge is more of an incentive to write everyday (without Sundays it makes 26 days), each day representing a different letter of the alphabet. Since I've almost already established that habit, I think I'll use it as an incentive to dedicate a little more time to actually writing

This challenge entails more than you think. First of all, it's going to require more creativity and planning because I can't just post quotes when I'm too lazy to write. I'm going to have to plan a little more time into my schedule to blog, not just a few minutes at midnight when i usually find myself writing....Guilty. 

Luckily, I'm on Spring Break for the ENTIRE week. Hallelujah Chorus anyone? This will give me some time to sit around and bang my head against a wall thinking of something creative to write about. Creative is the key word that usually tends to be the banana on the sidewalk.

Let's see how this goes.
-Jannallred

No comments:

Post a Comment