Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N is for Nectarine

So I found this idea to grill nectarines...weird, right? But I bought myself some nectarines, and put them in a brown paper bag to help them ripen a little bit more... store bought in early spring are never guaranteed yumminess... but I'm excited to try this.



Just stick em' on the grill (Add some seasons on first if you want), top it with some vanilla ice cream, and if you're feeling gourmet, add some mint leaves for garnish.

 Get creative with this! Slice it up, shake some brown sugar or cinnamon sugar on top, grill it, broil it, try it fresh in a bowl of cream or milk. Add different seasonings and toppings. Experiment. This is why I love cooking. And nectarines. And Spring. The best of THREE worlds. :)

-Jannallred

No comments:

Post a Comment